Welcome to Greenwich Adult & Continuing Education
Thursday March 5
There are no classes today
WELCOME to our Spring semester!
We have the classes you requested, plus some new classes we hope will interest you.
We also have over 250 instructor-facilitated, on-line courses available. These courses last six-weeks and cover a range of subjects including business studies, web design, writing, art, personal enrichment, languages and law and health care. You can complete these courses from home, office, or in the corner of your favorite coffee shop. And always at your leisure. Visit www.ed2go.com/greenwich
Do you have expertise in a subject area or an interesting hobby you would like to share? Teaching is rewarding and you may find that teachers can learn as much as students. If you are interested, please send your resume and a class proposal to Alan Curtis at Greenwich Adult & Continuing Education.
- SAT Preparation - Math & Verbal/Writing (8 Tues/Thur)
- Unique Voice
- Mindfulness Meditation and Stress Reduction
- LinkedIn Profile
- Writing from Life: Memoir Writing
- Protecting Assets from Estate Taxes, Nursing Home Costs and In-Laws
- Excel 2
- Introduction to Mind Body Medicine & Self Healing
- Launching Your Web Presence