WELCOME to our Spring semester!
We have the classes you requested, plus some new classes we hope will interest you.
Do you have expertise in a subject area or an interesting hobby you would like to share?
Teaching is rewarding and you may find that teachers can learn as much as students.
If you are interested, please send your resume and a class proposal to Alan Curtis at Greenwich Adult & Continuing Education.
See you in class!
Special Notes for Spring 2015 There are no classes on: Jan 19 MLK Day; Jan 28 Summer Fare at GHS; Feb 9-13 Winter Recess; Feb 16 Presidentís Day; Feb 18 Ash Wednesday Mar 5 SRO at GHS Apr 3 Good Friday Apr 13-17 Spring Recess May 26 Memorial Day .
- Excel 2
- Introduction to Mind Body Medicine & Self Healing
- iPad Overview
- Launching Your Web Presence
- LinkedIn Profile
- Mindfulness Meditation and Stress Reduction
- Protecting Assets from Estate Taxes, Nursing Home Costs and In-Laws
- SAT Preparation - Math & Verbal/Writing (8 Tues/Thur)
- Unique Voice
- Writing from Life: Memoir Writing