WELCOME to our Spring semester!
We have the classes you requested, plus some new classes we hope will interest you.
Do you have expertise in a subject area or an interesting hobby you would like to share?
Teaching is rewarding and you may find that teachers can learn as much as students.
If you are interested, please send your resume and a class proposal to Alan Curtis at Greenwich Adult & Continuing Education.
See you in class!
Special Notes for Spring 2015 There are no classes on: Jan 19 MLK Day; Jan 28 Summer Fare at GHS; Feb 9-13 Winter Recess; Feb 16 Presidentís Day; Feb 18 Ash Wednesday Mar 5 SRO at GHS Apr 3 Good Friday Apr 13-17 Spring Recess May 26 Memorial Day .
- Acrylics & Oils Extension
- Belly Dance Extension
- Body Barre Extesion
- Excel 2
- Guitar 1 Extension
- Guitar 2 Extension
- Introduction to the Art of Drawing Extension
- LinkedIn and Advanced Networking
- LinkedIn Profile
- Meditation and Yoga Extension
- Oils, Acrylics or Watercolors Extension
- Pilates Extension
- Principles of Painting Extension
- Protecting Assets from Estate Taxes, Nursing Home Costs and In-Laws
- SAT Preparation - Math & Verbal/Writing (8 Tues/Thur)
- The Art of Seeing
- Unique Voice
- Yoga Beginner Extension
- Yoga for the Woodstock Generation Extension
- Yoga: Beginner & Intermediate Extension